Apart from working from home we continue to go about business as ‘usual’! Our existing projects continue with the brilliant build teams soldiering on (adhering to Government guidelines) and we continue to help current clients prepare their projects. Social distancing doesn’t mean anti-social. In fact, we’re all communicating more than ever and that goes for our business.
We’re here to talk to you about your project via a virtual consultation. This may be a full renovation/building project OR you may want advice on the interior revamp of one room only. We’re offering 30 minute consultations and here’s what we’ll cover:
- Initial discussion about your proposed plans. Your wish list of ‘must haves’ and ‘nice to haves’.
- Budget – what you’re expecting vs. our initial assessment.
- The process from initial concept, through planning to builder selection and contract execution.
- Project Timings – both pre-contract and build programme.
- Run Projects services – guiding you expertly through every step of the process, protecting your interests and delivering a fantastic project.
If you would like to book a time to talk to one of our team please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a brief summary of your proposed project and let us know the best times for a call and we will send you a Microsoft Teams invitation.
For the initial consultation we ask you to make a donation to charity Erase Meso, who we are supporting throughout 2020. Please use the link below:
We look forward to hearing from you. Stay healthy, stay at home.
If you’d like to discuss your building or renovation project please do not hesitate to contact Run Projects: email@example.com or 0207 384 1160