In the face of the severity of the current Coronavirus situation, there is light at the end of the tunnel and we are feeling positive about the future. We are pleased to hear that many others are also feeling positive, with an expectation that life will return to normal when the virus is under control. So now could be the ideal time to start planning your building project. Many house sales are still progressing and people are starting to plan for coming out the other side.
In light of this, we are tailoring our services and offering building and renovation feasibility reports for anyone considering undertaking a building project.
BUILDING FEASIBILITY REPORT
- WHAT AM I ALLOWED TO DO?
- We can provide guidance on design and planning opportunities, allowing you to understand what opportunities are available. Depending on the complexity of a project, we may also liaise with a planning consultant to ensure we are providing the most accurate and relevant advice
- HOW MUCH WILL IT ALL COST?
- Want to know the cost of various design options before committing? We can provide costing advice against specific design options, as well as on all the other costs of your project (not just the building element) giving you the full picture
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
- We can prepare a draft pre-contract programme to give guidance on the amount of time that should be allocated during this phase, and a draft construction programme for the works themselves. This will enable you to understand the timings of your project from feasibility/concept stage to completion
- WHAT ELSE WILL I NEED?
- Project specific guidance will be provided, highlighting all the other professional services, consultants, approvals and surveys that your project will require and likely costs of these
- WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
- We will prepare a risk register for your project, highlighting the potential risks and impact they could have to your project success
In addition to a project feasibility report, we have a number of architects / designers that are still working and are able to prepare design proposals for your project remotely. We will oversee their appointment and services to ensure they are delivering against your scope and requirements, working closely alongside them to de-risk your project and provide supporting process and cost advice.
Remote interior design consultations are also available, with Kate our interiors advisor listening to your needs and providing design recommendations. Following a virtual tour of your property / spaces, Kate can advise on any /all of the below so that you’re ready to get started at the earliest opportunity:
- Space Planning
- Colour consultation
- Lighting layouts/designs
- Finish recommendations
- Storage / joinery suggestions
- Furniture / soft furnishing proposals
There are many activities that can be undertaken remotely to help you plan for and progress your building project.
If you’d like to have an initial free virtual consultation to discuss your building or renovation project please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07980 544 809